The past 24 hours have been fun:
1. I went to bed at 6 am after working on my screenplay for twelve hours. I sent a copy of the file to my email account, double checked to see if the file was saved, shut off my computer, and climbed into bed.
2. I got up at noon today to find out that my newly installed Final Draft (screenwriting software that costs an arm and a leg), had not saved the final draft of my screenplay on my computer. I checked my email. The file sent was not the one I had saved last night. I had lost more than half of my screenplay. It's due tomorrow.
2. While trying to calm down about the screenplay, I opened a bottle of Bananaberry Juice. It was from Starbucks. I had gone to Starbucks yesterday at 10:53 pm to pick up a venti latte and was told that they had shut down all the machines. I came back with a Bananaberry Juice and a Red Bull. This morning, while trying to keep my head screwed on straight regarding the screenplay that had disappeared into thin air, I knocked down the brand new bottle of Bannaberry juice and it spilled all over my desk.
3. Because of parking registration complications, I had to park on the other side of the property coming back from Starbucks yesterday. It was a ten minute walk back to my apartment from my parking spot. When I came to the door, I realized I had locked my keys inside my car.
3. While trying to "cook" (I don't cook) some dinner, I realized that I actually didn't know how to use either of the two can openers in my own kitchen. It took me about half an hour to punch a two inch hole through the can of tuna. I took a fork and proceeded to scrape out (with much difficulty) the tuna onto the frypan via the two inch slit.
4, Huffing and puffing I successfully made a popular Korean side dish to eat with my rice. I then popped out another popular side dish that was thankfully, pre-packaged and ready to eat. Mm Mm. Dried seaweed. I stuffed a strip into my mouth, chewed, and then immediately spit it out. I picked up the cover of the package. The expiration date said 07-28-2008.
5. I am now done eating dinner. I still have a screenplay and a short story due by tomorrow.
The screenplay is half done, and the short story is non-existent.
6. While looking over this list, I realized that I've lost my ability to count to ten.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment